Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Phantom of the Opera is there…..

inside my mind.

                                    IMAG0206

Katie got to see Phantom for her 14th birthday!  It was amazing.  We both woke up with the music still in our minds.  Katie’s two favorite parts:  Masquerade (the music and the costumes), and the chandelier.  It literally came down right above our heads!  My favorite part:  Raoul and Christine singing “All I Ask of You.”

IMAG0200

It was playing at the Venetian.  That was fun to see, never been there before!

IMAG0199

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jealous! What a fun birthday present!

Didn't your heart just melt when you heard, "All I ask of you?" Oh man I can never get enough of that song.

Can't believe that darling girl of yours is 14! Can she please spend the summers with us in Cincinnati? I promise to take good care of her!

One more thing. Two posts in two days? I'm liking this! Please keep this trend up!