Saturday, March 26, 2011

“SAVE IT!”

An original song by Adam.Adams song

For those who have a hard time reading Adam’s handwriting.

“SAVE IT!”

AAH!  Save your questions till tomorrow,

We’re just ordering pizza,

AAH!  Save It!  I don’t care!

AAH!  You can scream my name!

Save your questions till tomorrow!

I don’t CARE! (sound of glass breaking)

We don’t know what his inspiration was for this one but we think it might have been his mother (around dinner time).  Kind of has a grunge/punk rock feel, don’t you think?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The 'save' it part makes me think it should be sung to Duran Duran's Save a Prayer. But, that's just me and my 80's talking. Awesome lyrics. We've never had a songwriter in our family. About time!

Soosie said...

That is awesome! I love it. I have a little writer too and the things I find sometimes...priceless!